Offered here an exceptional watch from Jason of Beverly Hills. This watch was designed by Jason Arasheben and first introduced at the JCK international jewelry and watch show in Las Vegas in 2008. This is Dunamis Spartan model in gold coated stainless steel case measuring 50 mm across by 45.6 mm long and 13.8 mm thick. What jumps at the viewer of this watch immediately is hundreds of small diamonds floating slowly in a liquid trapped between two layers of sapphire crystals. The dial has a mirror finish and 4 large Arabic numerals bead set with full cut diamonds. The crystal is signed on the underside with DUNAMIS, which derives from a Greek word meaning strong. Gold sword shaped hour and minute hands, red coated seconds hand. High quality automatic movement. The crown screws in and the back is held tightly in place with 4 screws. This watch was produced in very limited numbers!!.
- 25 Jewel Swiss automatic movement 2892A2
- Exhibition back
- Liquid filled crystal filled with 3 carats of floating diamonds over the dial
- Thick curved crystal.
- Arabic numerals bead set with diamonds
- Interchangeable straps
- Diamonds: VS clarity G Color
- BIG case measuring 50 mm across ( almost 2 inches )
- Screw in crown and back firmly held in place by 4 screws.
- Retail new $9999 !!!